Time: consult availability before the reservation via email: info@ronniesgourmet Duration: 2 h Price (inc. VAT): 49 € per person, with paired drinks (alcoholic drink, beverage cost paid on-site) - 69 € Min. participants per session: 4 people Location: Ravintola Golden Dragon, Humalistonkatu 18, 20100, Turku Please consult in advance about allergies or intolerances.
Activities in the workshop: • Live Ibérico ham carving demonstration, learning about the classification of hams. • Gourmet experience of 3 selected classic tapas or pintxos from Spain, our ham is certified with antibiotic-free and respectful animal welfare production • Beverage with additional cost (charged on-site)
After the workshop, you can: • Understand basics about Spanish ham, tapas, and pintxos • Create your tapas and pintxos
Scroll down for detailed terms and conditions.
Add to cart
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing Workshop or services and to remain informed of any changes. R’sG reserves the right to cancel offers or promotions at any time and they are always subject to availability. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us as described below under the ‘Contact us’ heading.
• Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, gift card, or gift certificate. If you wish to pay by cash, please contact R’sG for alternate payment arrangements.
• Payments will be processed at time of registration.
• Once you complete the registration and R’sG receives payment in full, R’s G will email your registration confirmation along with directions to R’s G. Please notify R’sG immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
• If R’sG cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
• R’sG may substitute food items based on availability.
• Please arrive on time. Workshops will always begin at their scheduled time.
• All cancellations require a 7-day notice from the time of scheduled class for a full refund or class credit. If you cancel less than 7 days before your scheduled class time, R’sG will only issue the refund as credit for the next event, or class transfer.
• R’sG cannot provide refunds, credits or class transfers for Workshop missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond R’sG’s control. You may send another participant in your place in any such circumstance, provided such participant meets the participation criteria of R’sG.
• When switching to the same class or a different class more than 7 days before your scheduled class time, R’sG will provide you with a coupon code that may be applied toward the price of the new class. The coupon code will be for credit in an amount equal to the price of your original class, less any discount applied toward your purchase price.
• As a courtesy, we may send a reminder email prior to your scheduled class, though R’sG cannot guarantee that a reminder will be sent. Participants are responsible for arriving at class on time. R’sG cannot provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a reserved class.