Dim sum workshop for private groups
65,00 € - 260,00 €
• Duration: 1.5 h (Click the picture for detailed menu)
• Price: 65 € / person, with paired drinks (alcoholic drink, beverage cost paid on-site) - 80 €
• Min. participants per session: 4 people
• Activities in the workshop:
• Preparation of different types of Dim Sums:
• Based on the seasonal ingredient availability, the options would be changing.
• Cooking techniques: common ingredients and methods for Dim Sum making.
• The culture behind the Dim Sum eating.
• After the workshop, you can:
• Repeat the recipes we used in the class.
• Create your own Dim Sum.
Location: Ravintola Golden Dragon, Humalistonkatu 18, 20100, Turku
Please consult in advance about allergies or intolerances.
Terms and Conditions
This Agreement may be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to review the most recent version of this Agreement when purchasing Workshop or services and to remain informed of any changes. R’sG reserves the right to cancel offers or promotions at any time and they are always subject to availability. If you have any questions, please get in touch with us as described below under the ‘Contact us’ heading.
• Payment in full is required at time of registration by credit card, gift card, or gift certificate. If you wish to pay by cash, please contact R’sG for alternate payment arrangements.
• Payments will be processed at time of registration.
• Once you complete the registration and R’sG receives payment in full, R’s G will email your registration confirmation along with directions to R’s G. Please notify R’sG immediately if you do not receive a confirmation email. Participants are responsible to ensure they receive registration confirmation.
• If R’sG cancels a class due to low enrollment or other extenuating circumstances, all participants will receive a credit towards another class, or a full refund.
• R’sG may substitute food items based on availability.
• Please arrive on time. Workshops will always begin at their scheduled time.
• All cancellations require a 7-day notice from the time of scheduled class for a full refund or class credit. If you cancel less than 7 days before your scheduled class time, R’sG will only issue the refund as credit for the next event, or class transfer.
• R’sG cannot provide refunds, credits or class transfers for Workshop missed as a result of illness, job loss, personal emergencies, scheduling conflicts, or events beyond R’sG’s control. You may send another participant in your place in any such circumstance, provided such participant meets the participation criteria of R’sG.
• When switching to the same class or a different class more than 7 days before your scheduled class time, R’sG will provide you with a coupon code that may be applied toward the price of the new class. The coupon code will be for credit in an amount equal to the price of your original class, less any discount applied toward your purchase price.
• As a courtesy, we may send a reminder email prior to your scheduled class, though R’sG cannot guarantee that a reminder will be sent. Participants are responsible for arriving at class on time. R’sG cannot provide refunds or credits when a participant fails to attend a reserved class.